Leaders seek to make a difference in the world. They drive innovation and growth and they energise other people to deliver results.
Being a leader in practice can be exciting and fulfilling, but it can also be daunting and stretching. I support people as they embrace this challenge, helping them thrive and maximise their leadership impact.
I work as a trusted partner with my clients as they think through the issues they face in their business activities and relationships. More fundamentally, I guide them in developing their own distinctive leadership approach, based on their personal values, passions and talents.
The unusual blend of commercial, leadership and coaching experience I bring enables me to contribute towards what they need to do in their roles, as well as who they aspire to be as leaders.
The roles I typically play for clients include:
- one-to-one personal coaching and mentoring
- leadership team coaching and facilitation
- delivery of leadership development programmes
- keynote conference speeches
Examples of my recent assignments include helping:
- the Founder of a tech start-up to navigate rapid business growth
- the CEO of a consumer goods business to clarify their strategic priorities and engage their leadership team
- the CEO of a national charity to handle the challenges of the Covid pandemic
- the Marketing Director of a large entertainments company to develop a clearer sense of their leadership purpose and style
The Inspired LeaderFind out how leaders can discover, experience and maintain their personal inspiration by reading my book, The Inspired Leader.
This is a wonderful book…a celebration of humanity.”
Powerful, timely and unique.”
I wish I had read this book 40 years ago.”
I’m sure that as you look back over your career to date, there will be one or two memorable moments when your understanding of what it really means to be…
Authenticity has become well established as one of the central ideas in leadership development. The guidance to help inspire and engage other people is clear – be yourself, stay true…
Over the past three years, I have interviewed nearly a hundred leaders from many different walks of life. My goal has been to understand what inspiration means to each of…
PodcastsThe Inspired Leader podcast series is run in partnership with The Marketing Society and shares interviews with people from many fascinating walks of life. Its aim is to explore what we can learn from the ways they fuel their inspiration as leaders.
Neil set up the Comedy Store Players with Mike Myers 32 years ago and is still going strong. A comedian who has made regular TV appearances, he also brings the…